An all inclusive catalog of both bluing up my mopeds and bluing up my mopeds
and proper installation of racing clicks.

20110928

(Stock) French bikes are easy.

Back to 9 out of 10 running bikes!

Thanks to Responible Jon, Mosquito Fleet's scout for mailing me a 50v SHA intake, the recent Moby runs! Haven't given it any long rides yet, but it starts and idles like a dream, and puts around the neighborhood pretty well.

Interestingly enough this moped formerly belonged to the 3rd member of the Mosquito Fleet (as did the Austo Daimler I also have). I remember the day this bike stopped running back in ~2004, and how we couldn't get the flywheel nut off to restore spark. We ended up stripping out the square center of it (yes we knew it was reverse thread.) Well, I got it off, replaced the Noviy condensor and external coil, and the ol' girl breathed new life.

Here is a very uninteresting video of it running.



Speaking of RJ, if you haven't heard, he has started a new gang in Lafayette, IN, cleverly named the LafaYeti's. He was kind enough to send me a sticker as well.

1 comment:

  1. There is a very interesting video of it running!

    ReplyDelete

LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE LOOK AT THEM ARE BLOGGITO FLEET