An all inclusive catalog of both bluing up my mopeds and bluing up my mopeds
and proper installation of racing clicks.

20110921

The French Collection

I have acquired my first Motobecane 50v... for a bottle of Jameson. Fortunately it is relatively clean and complete. It needs just a couple things like a petcock, carb and cables. I did get it to spark after I replaced the Noviy condensor and external coil. It shall be receiving a Dellorto SHA carb, and that's it! I am not interested at all in anyway with any further performance upgrades.





I now own 2 French bikes, which makes me slightly uncomfortable. The other being a 1965 Mobylette AV88



---

ALSO!

The Puddle Cutter's PDX rally was awesome! My Motomarina Raven broke ANOTHER rear axle, and my wife's Puch Bombardier broke a ring. Parts are on their way for the quick repairs.

I followed that up immediately by a week in Wilmington, NC for the White Line Riders rally Southern Comfort 2, which was also awesome! Those guys and gals are extremely friendly and hospitable. Here are the only 2 photos I took:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE LOOK AT THEM ARE BLOGGITO FLEET