An all inclusive catalog of both bluing up my mopeds and bluing up my mopeds
and proper installation of racing clicks.

20130304

Generalissimo lives again...

It has been approximately 8 months since I last rode the General. It classicaly suffered a catastrophic failure merely days before our rally last August. The big end needle bearing of the connecting rod melted down and disintigrated. Well I finally got a new roller crank, and after a few delays obtaining the proper crank shims, I finished it up this weekend.

This bike sounds like the smooth, yet harrowing scream of an old airplane careening towards the ground. I forgot how powerful, fast and LOUD it is. It feels goooood to have it back.

1 comment:

  1. V1 is hard to beat, especially up counterbalance.

    ReplyDelete

LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE LOOK AT THEM ARE BLOGGITO FLEET