An all inclusive catalog of both bluing up my mopeds and bluing up my mopeds
and proper installation of racing clicks.

20120711

Tomatavus Ripens

I planted the Tomatavus in Naz's shop a few weeks ago, and the other day he told it me it had grown quite a bit, was fully ripened, and ready to pluck.



I got alot done today. Painted the frame welds, mounted the engine, rebuilt the front wheel, replaced the tube, cut and installed the chain, finished all cabling, gas tank is soaking with Evaporust overnight. It is coming along very quickly. With just a couple more hours to finish the lighting and aesthetics it should be totally functional and rideable.

If anyone is willing to trade a pedal-start A35 for my kick-start A35, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE LOOK AT THEM ARE BLOGGITO FLEET